COVID 19 SAFETY INFORMATION
COVID 19 SAFETY INFORMATION
Although your service will still be to the same high standard when you attend your appointment, your overall visit will be different due to the new measures we have implemented to keep both you and us safe. Please keep an eye on my facebook & instagram pages for any updates to these. Please be assured that all necessary Covid 19 and hygeine training has been completed by everyone working within the salon. Please read the following information below
1. We are operating a 1 in 1 out policy per salon room. There will be NO WAITING inside the salon. If you arrive early, please send a text & you will receive a text to come in when the previous client has left & the salon and tools have been sanitised.
2. Our salon door will remain locked & you must knock on the door or text to gain access.
3. You will be required to wash your hands and sanitise at the entrance before being shown into the salon.
4. Please arrive wearing a face mask. It is now a legal requirement to wear this for the duration of your service, however this can be removed when eating or drinking.
5. Due to new information that Covid-19 can survive in the hair for 3 days, ALL clients MUST ensure their hair has been washed & dried prior to your appointment. Unwashed hair will be refused service. No exceptions.
6. No drinks or snacks will be served during your appointment, Should you wish to have a drink or eat during your service you are most welcome to bring refreshments with you but all packaging, cups etc must be removed from the salon & disposed of by you after your appointment.
7. You must attend your appointment alone, no friends family or children will be allowed to accompany you.
8. The client toilet will be operational, please only use it if absolutely necessary. Antibacterial wipes will be available for you to sanitise the seat etc before/after use.
9. All of the team will be wearing a visor & mask throughout your service. We will supply the necessary gowns for you which will only be used once per client. All towels are single use.
10. If you are showing symptoms of Covid 19, or any members of your household have symptoms PLEASE DO NOT attend your appointment. If you have been asked to isolate or quarantine on return from travel we would also ask you to please respect this and not attend.
11. In between clients we have allocated time to thoroughly cleanse and sanitise each room, this includes all tools and equipment, seating, desks, workstations and mirrors. Please be aware that although we allocate time for this, we may run slightly behind on allowing you in to ensure that our hygiene standards are 100% for each client.
Hopefully these measures can be lifted at some point, but for the time being we will be being strict about all the measures in place.